Height adjustable mobile x-ray shield 310/B-3
Original Kenex design exceeds the demands of professionals.
- Ideal for use in confined areas close to the tableside.
- The counterbalanced lead acrylic window can be raised in an instant or lowered to gain access to the patient.
- Optional full width rail can be used for equipment hand controls.
- Occupies very little space when not in use.
- Window 70 cm wide (0.5 mm Pb equivalent)
- Height range 115 - 188 cm.
- Lower steel panel 78 cm wide (1.0 mm Pb equivalent).
Height adjustable shield: 310/B-3
Optional rail: 10 x 25 x 769 mm: 310/3.1
Optional rail: 8 x 25 x 769 mm: 310/9.1
Protective side panel (per side): 317/05-01
A flexible curtain on a double-jointed pivotal arm can be factory fitted to the side, or to both sides of this mobile shield.